brisadog
brisadog,
Experience:  dasdasd
25524280

Have you heard of Neuroplex, anti-seizure herbal med ,

Customer Question

have you heard of Neuroplex, anti-seizure herbal med for cats, suppose to be safe & seizures are abated
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  brisadog replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I can help you with your question today.
Although the Neuroplex is unlikely to be harmful, it is also unlikely to help at all in the control of seizures. I would not use this supplement.
We see many side effects with the use of phenobarbital, so it is not surprising that Charlie had problems with it. For this reason, I prefer to use a newer medication called zonisamide. This acts very rapidly (about 48 hours) and has relatively few side effects. It also is less likely to cause any long term issues with the liver, as phenobarbital can.
Please let me know if you have further questions. I am happy to continue until I provide the service that you seek.