Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

We sprayed our bushes and trees with cutter backyard control

Customer Question

We sprayed our bushes and trees with cutter backyard control and spectracide dursban indoor and outdoor spray. My one outside cat that hangs in the area is sick. She tried going poop, and at first it was yellowish small amount. later clear. I also found some thing that looked clear, but when I cleaned it up it was clear with a thick pink substance in it. I gave her a good bath, 3 ml. of Clavamox, and forcing water down her as she will not eat and drink on her own. sprayed around noon and notice her sick about 3:00 pm. And as always it's a Holiday. What else can I do in tell I get her in to the Vet. tomorrow?
Please help! Thank you Patty
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & welcome, Patty. I am Dr. B, a licensed veterinarian and I would like to help you today. I do apologize that your question was not answered before. Different experts come online at various times; I just came online, read about your wee one’s situation, and wanted to help.
Again I do apologize that my colleagues could not aid you sooner. If you would still like assistance, can you tell me:
Has she had any vomiting? Any wobbliness?
Can she keep the water down?
Are her gums pink or pale/white?