Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

Again. Several months ago

Customer Question

Hello again. Several months ago we communicated about our kittens. One of them had some blood in her stools. This has since cleared up but now we have a new issue! Both male and female are now about 21 weeks. In the past 3 days, Lucy, the smaller one of
the two, has begun mewing very loudly and for long periods. She isn't in pain nor is she showing any signs of distress, although she does seem to licking her anal area a little more than usual. Lucy remains very friendly and playful. She is eating a lot -
She just won't shut up! Is this s sign that it's time to get her desexed or is this a phase some cats go through?!!
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Camille,
I think we can close this one. It's becoming increasingly clear that our cat needs desexing.Fenn Kemp