helperDVM
helperDVM, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  I am a small animal and exotics veterinarian.
76789122

My name is***** and I am the Business Development

Customer Question

My name is***** and I am the Business Development Director for XXXXX XXXXX. We are a startup and will soon have a funding presentation before a panel of VCs followed by crowdfunding campaign to launch our product. We're curious to get the thoughts of Veterinarians on what we're developing.
Pretty Litter introduces the pet world to the first ever kitty litter that uses cutting edge, patented technology to make eco-friendly polymers with advanced properties that changes color when it detects a health issue in the urine or feces of a cat.
We use Pretty Litter as an early detection tool that can catch a variety of potential feline illnesses in its earliest stages, helping pet owners save their cats' lives, prevent unnecessary anxiety and, of course, save significant dollars otherwise spent on vet bills down the line.
I'm curious to know whether Veterinarians think Pretty Litter, if it can do what we're saying it can, would be impactful in helping save feline lives through early detection and innovative enough to truly be useful in your field. Is it the kind of product you would want your cat owner clients to use? Our experience as cat owners has been difficult when detecting feline illness. Typically it's not until my cat is acting lethargic, not eating well or not using her litter that I know something is wrong. By that point, illness has been developing for days, maybe even weeks. We're hoping using early detection through litter could save feline lives or at least, anxiety and pain.
I welcome any questions you have and thank you for your feedback.
Thanks so much for your time and consideration,
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  helperDVM replied 1 year ago.
Oh my gosh yes I would be on board with that!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me more, Specifically, about why it would be helpful and can I quote you?
Expert:  helperDVM replied 1 year ago.
Yes rate this and private message me