Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

I was wondering how long will my cat live hes 15 or 16 years

Customer Question

hi i was wondering how long will my cat live hes 15 or 16 years old hes got heart truoble hes got kidney disese he gets a bag one dose once a week of lactadid ringer fluid a small amount one bag lasts 5 weeks and hes overwight 18 pounds
Category: Cat Veterinary
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Michael Salkin replied 1 year ago.
Aloha! You're speaking with Dr. Michael Salkin
Can you upload a copy of his latest test results to our conversation? I understand that you might not have a copy of the results at home but his vet should be able to give you one which you could scan into your computer and give me the link or you can photograph the page(s) and upload the images by using the paperclip icon in the toolbar above your message box (not if you're using the chrome browser) or by using an external app such as imgur.com or dropbox.com. I can be more accurate for you if I can review the results - particularly those referable to his kidneys - BUN, creatinine, serum phosphorus , calcium, sodium and potassium, the specific gravity of his urine and degree of proteinuria (protein in his urine).
I regret that I'm not allowed to correspond with you outside of this venue. If you'd prefer to speak to another expert, please let me know and I'll opt out of our conversation.