Dr. Gary, Cat Veterinarian
Experience:  DVM, Emergency Veterinarian, BS (Physiology)
15010675

My cat has been diagnosed by bloodtest with IBM since

Customer Question

my cat has been diagnosed by bloodtest with IBM since yesterday. On sunday , four days ago my cat got buprenophine 3mg. His pupils are still very dialated. How long shoud this last.? I was told up to 72 hrs. He shivers, doesnt have a temperature . He tries to eat, but eats only 2 0r 3 bites. Today he got a predinisolone 5mg twice a day for 6 weeks and taper down after the 6 weeks. I have not started the prednisone. I like to know what are the symptons.He also shivers his whole body shakes, he doesn't have a temperature.
Category: Cat Veterinary
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Michelle and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the Experts?
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.
Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator