Experience:  dasdasd

regarding the Advantage II for lrg. dogs-I have a dropper to

regarding the Advantage II for lrg. dogs-I have a dropper to apply this to my nine pound cat. How many drops equal the recommended 0.4 dose?

Hi I'm Dr. Friend. I'll help you with Gracie today (that's the name of my oldest daughter, love it!).

Unfortunately, drops are NOT an appropriate way to measure anything. Drop size is extremely variable, and you can not reliably predict how much you are applying.

Rather than using drops, I recommend getting a syringe to measure the 0.4 mL accurately. You should be able to obtain one at a pharmacy. Your pharmacist may be able to give you a single syringe. Get a 1 cc syringe if possible, this size will be the easiest to measure 0.4 cc. Larger syringes will be more difficult to measure accurately.

If you have more questions or if I can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask! If you would like to accept my answer, please press RATE OUR CONVERSATION. Bonuses are always welcome. (I am not compensated in any way by the website unless you Accept). Thanks!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

If you have additional questions after you rate the question, you are welcome to request me for additional conversations if I am on-line or by beginning your question "Dr. Friend..." and others will leave the questions for me. Good luck to you both!!!