It sounds like something is really bothering her and she is in pain. I would advise you take her in for your vet to examine her and see if they can determine what is wrong and how best to help her.
Best of luck!
If she is in pain, I would not wait and suggest you take her now before the weekend is here and no one is available to help you. I don't know if she will need xrays or not without examining her, but it is possible. Yes, it is good that she is eating and going to litter pan, but I wouldn't advise waiting.