Experience:  dasdasd

cant touch cats back she flips out and screams in pain .have

cant touch cats back she flips out and screams in pain .have had issues with fleas this year...very over weight, drinks a lot, and is ripping hair out. this has slowly progressed since being spayed. think it may be feline hyperesthesia symdrome, or hypothyroidism, what do you think???

While feline hyperesthesia is possible, the very first thing I would address is the flea problem. She and every animal in the house (all cats and dogs) need to be treated with Frontline, Advantage, or Revolution every 3-4 weeks for 4 consecutive months.

Do not block off any part of your home. The treated animal walking through the house is your ticket to a flea free home.

If the fleas are under control and the signs continue, then I would consider feline hyperesthesia or another neurologic conditions.

Until you are able to get to the vet, I would suggest another bath if this made her feel a bit better. Other than that, flea treatment will be key!

Please let me know if you have any further questions. If you are satisfied with my answer, please hit the green accept button. Positive feedback is always appreciated. Thanks!