Cat Health Questions? Ask a Cat Vet for Answers ASAP.
Hello! I have a few questions for you:
1. How is your cat other than the eyelid? Behaving normally? Eating/drinking okay? Normal urination/bowel movements?
2. Does the affected eye seem to bother him at all? Is he rubbing at it with his paw or rubbing his face against things?
3. Where on the eyelid is the bump located? At the eyelid edge near the lashes? Near the tear duct? On the inside surface or outside surface?
4. Any discharge from the eye? If so, what does it look like?
5. Does the eyeball itself look normal/healthy as far as you can tell?
6. How long has the bump been there? Did it come on very suddenly, or gradually appear over time?
Please give me some more info and I'll do my best to help.
If this answer was helpful, please click the Accept button. I am a licensed veterinarian and will do my best to answer your questions. The information I provide, however, cannot take the place of a hands-on examination by a veterinarian.