Doc Evan
Doc Evan, Board Certified Veterinarian
Experience:  Veterinarian since 1985. Have worked in both Private Practive and University Veterinary Hospital

My cat has many small blue bumps in her ears. Is there any

My cat has many small blue bumps in her ears. Is there any medication I can get to treat this condition?
This could be from a variety of different things, but before we get too excited about it, I would recommend just trying some neosporin on the ears. You can just buy at the pharmacy. It is safe for cats, even if they lick it. Spread it on the bumps twice a day. If it does not improve in ten days, then we need to decide about looking into it a bit more.

IThings to think about include allergy, fleas, mites (typically very very itchy), minor skin infections (the neosporin will help with this).

Hope this helps, Let me know if you have any questions left.
Doc Evan
Please remember to click the green Accept button if this answer helped you. Feedback always greatly appreciated.