Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

How do i get a private motorcycle shop to have an interest

Customer Question

How do i get a private motorcycle shop to have an interest in hiring me as an apprentice?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Job
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i didnt see a category for small engine or motorcycles on here.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Good morning,

Went ahead to offer tips in order to receive an apprentice job within a shop such as this:

1. Prepare a professional-looking resume that clearly explains your related training or experience. Make sure you include any experience and interests relevant to the job role you are applying for. Try to communicate your strengths and what you can bring to the shop.

2. When interviewed, prepare to explain your skills and qualifications on what you can offer to the shop. Think about the questions being asked and how to respond.

3. Ask questions as this will show interest you provide in working at the shop and not just wishing to be there for a short time. Ask about the work they do and what clients they have and what bikes they work on. Ask about what type of work you could be dealing with. Let the shop owner know you are interested and available with all hours and days to work. Going in with a positive attitude and the willing to work should get you an opportunity to join their shop.

I hope that this information was found helpful as please inform me of any additional questions/concerns you have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Take care,

Michael