Judy Bailey
Judy Bailey,
Experience:  Teacher at Sonoma County Schools
46206387

Where are you from? How would one go about earning

Customer Question

Where are you from? How would one go about earning certifications in your professions? I've worked with animals for over 30 years. I would like to find a way to help educate owners and be paid for my time instead of free advice because I care....at least some of it.
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Job
Expert:  Judy Bailey replied 17 days ago.

Are you asking how to become an expert here on justanswer? Good for you. We need all the experts we can get. Our veterinarians do a brisk business, but others with life experience also do well. You will need to present credentials (I do not know which ones or what type) and test in order to be allowed to answer questions. I find people like yourself (in the general animal category) to be caring and knowledgeable. People come to us because it is easier and more personal to deal with the people who provide services here.

We are a peer reviewed site so others in your profession will have your back and provide assists should you be accepted as an expert. Give it a try and welcome aboard! Go to https://secure.justanswer.com/offer-services/landing to start the process.

Feel free to ask more questions. I'll be happy to answer.

Good luck. If you would, please rate the advice I have given you. That is how we are paid. Ju7dy