Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

I am trying to apply for a new job as a Juvenile Justice

Customer Question

Hello there!
I am trying to apply for a new job as a Juvenile Justice Officer. I need help writing my cover letter. The job does not require a college degree but I do have an Associates n Business Management and I think that can help a lot considering I don't have experience working as a Juvenile Justice Officer. I'm not the smartest when it comes to writing cover letters, etc. I don't even know how to start.
Category: Job
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Good evening Rosa,

Great that you want to apply for a position such as this as you can with your interest and background make a difference to those that need it. As for a cover letter, I went ahead to link to an example of one that you can use as a template as go ahead and use as an example and then feel free to send to me to review. I will be happy to look it over to see if I can suggest any changes if needed. Here is the link:

http://coverlettersandresume.com/police/cover-letter-for-a-correctional-officer-with-no-experience/

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Michael