Steve Lewey
Steve Lewey,
Experience:  Owner at Self
96432513

I was asked to create a Project Plan for the way we perform

Customer Question

I was asked to create a Project Plan for the way we perform maintenance at one of our commercial office sites. Do you have any templates of a Project Plan that could help me with the process?
Category: Job
Expert:  educatortech replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, can you provide some additional information related to what you are needing? If you have any files, please upload them using the paperclip icon so I can have a better idea of the type of project plan you are requiring as there are numerous templates possible.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks for the response,
Do not have any files yet. We have a project that consists of 300 acres, 26 buildings, and infrastructure. We would like to turn it back over to the client but unfortunately that will not be for a few years or so. The project is decide what to do with the buildings, landscaping, and infra structures in the mean time. Decisions that need to be made are keeping the buildings open or closed, keeping security on site, turning off systems to buildings (fire protection, HVAC, domestic water, electric, etc...), reduce current landscaping, eliminate possibility for mold, and how much preventative maintenance needs to be continued. After we decide on the options, we need to make a project plan justifying our reasoning. I'm assuming a project plan would include a description, cost comparisons, risk analysis, schedule, manpower loading etc..I would like a couple of simple plan templates that we could pick from that would help us justify our decision to senior leadership. I was hoping they would not be too involved because we do not have a lot of time to justify our decision. Thanks, Mark
Expert:  Steve Lewey replied 2 months ago.

are you still looking for assistance on this?