Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

Human Resources Professional needed I need help with someone

Customer Question

Human Resources Professional neededI need help with someone filling in specific answers to some manager / Sr. Manager interview questions on a few documents I have. I realize they are individualized and should reflect specific experiences of my own life however, make them specific to what you would like to see if you were interviewing someone for a manager or Sr. Manager position. I will then tweak them for my own needs later. I am a visual person and need to see examples. My background is medical device, implementation, and project management in the healthcare medical device industry.This will need to be completed in the next 24 hours but I will pay a nice bonus for your QUALITY effort.Thanks so much!
Category: Job
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 5 months ago.

Hi. Dr Rick here. I completed an Internal medicine internship in NYC and have two decades of clinical experience. How can I assist you today?

How old are you?

M/F?

What position are you applying for?

What are the questions?

What kinda "nice bonus" are we talking about here? ;)

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi there, I'm 39, M, and the questions are going to be posted here. The nice bonus, as I always pay, will be based on how quick you're able to respond to complete the work and the quality of the answer (understandably that is subjective but I will and always have paid a good bonus of at least $20.00 minimum).See attached - the ones that are blank or say to come up with your own...or think of your own experience... or you will want to think...I'm looking to apply for a manager/sr. manager roles within a medical device company.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Help, please. I really need someone who works as a Career Counselor or HR professional to assist with this, right away. Please.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Help!! Please. I need some assistance with this.