hrpro37
hrpro37, Human Resources Executive
Experience:  Sr. Director, Human Resources for 10+ years
80178101

I'm looking to update my resume & uncertain of what to send

Customer Question

I'm looking to update my resume & uncertain of what to send you first...
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Job
Expert:  educatortech replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide theå specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is my 3rd time trying to complete my supposed 7 day free trial. Unfortunately, the powers that be have again decided that I'm asking too many questions (despite being promised the chance to ask unlimited questions for 7 days) & have ended my membership & already removed my credit card info for the reoccurring payments. Even better, I was told last night that no one knows why this has happened to me (again) & there's nothing anyone can do until Monday. Cheap bastards. Ugh. But I'm allowed to complete the transactions I've already begun, so that being said, I was wondering if I could send you my current resume & you could help me spruce it up or update it altogether because it's been years since I've touched it. Ironically, I was going to gear it towards working here (fellow teacher, history, who loves to write & help others) but I'm not so sure now as I feel like it's really unethical & super greedy apparently.
I didn't think it would be too much work but I thought I could use another's expertise on the matter. My biggest problem is the opening statement if that's even done anymore...
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My understanding is that I can complete all of the threads begun, but no other experts are likely to pick up on this thread...
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
then rate you for your time, which I'm unable to presently as you've placed me in an indefinite limbo ��
Expert:  hrpro37 replied 1 month ago.

I am a certified professional resume writer and would be happy to help you with your resume. Are you still needing help?

Thanks,

Amber

Customer: replied 26 days ago.

I am indeed ☺️