Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

I am trying to find my whole life employment details, I am

Customer Question

I am trying to find my whole life employment details
JA: If I wasn't so happy working for JustAnswer I'd talk to one of our job experts. They either help find great new jobs for people or help them sort out problems with their current one. Please tell me everything you can so the Employment Specialist can help you best.
Customer: I am 74 AND I WOULD LIKE TO FIND MY LIFE TIME EMPLOYERS
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Specialist should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Job
Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to Just Answers,

In terms of how to obtain your employment history, it is recommended that you use the form provided by the UK.Gov site:

https://www.gov.uk/get-proof-employment-history

By using this form and sending it to the address listed, you should receive the necessary paperwork to find your career employers.

I hope that the information provided is found helpful as please let me know of any additional questions/concerns you might have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful today.

Take care,

Michael