hrpro37
hrpro37, Human Resources Executive
Experience:  Sr. Director, Human Resources for 10+ years
80178101

I need help with policies and procedures for Development/

Customer Question

Good afternoon,I need help with policies and procedures for Development/ admin dept for non profit.
I already have typed out a two page draft. thank you,
Category: Job
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-pgk6ot7v- replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Stacy. What type of assistance do you need? Do you need someone to review your drafts or to direct you on developing additional policies? I am an attorney and would be happy to assist if I can.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Stacy, Yes I do need someone to review direct me the right path please.
please see attached doc.
Thank you,

Thank you. I reviewed your document. Is the organization GGA or GGF or GGAF? I saw all three mentioned in your policy. Otherwise, it appears you have touched on all the areas necessary for a good policy. This page has more sample policies and information which you may find useful if you haven't taken a look at it yet.

Is there anything else I can do for you today? If not, I'd appreciate a positive rating. This is the only way we are compensated for assisting customers here on Just Answer. I'm happy to continue with followup questions even after you provide a rating. Thank you!

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Dont worry about the organization name I just did it for the privacy. would you be able to change some wording? you dont think I need to add anything else ?

Give me a little bit, I am tying up a question with another customer.

I'm sorry. I'm going to need to opt out due to time constraints. Good luck. Another expert will assist you.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Can someone please help me with the donor gift process? thank you
Expert:  hrpro37 replied 6 months ago.

Good Morning,

New Expert here: I can assist you with reviewing/editing your draft. Are you still needing help?

Thanks,

Amber