Aaron
Aaron, Consultant
Experience:  Doctorate level education, former manager
7286322

I am trying to get a list of every place I've lived since I

Customer Question

I am trying to get a list of every place I've lived since I graduated college back in 2003. Someone was writing hot checks in my name and one of the checks had a San Antonio address. I am trying to prove that I have never lived in San Antonio. Can you help?
JA: The Employment Specialist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Employment Specialist should know?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Job
Expert:  Aaron replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation, R. There is actually a simple way to do this. Order a free credit report from each bureau HERE. Federal law allows you access to a free report once a year.

I know, I know - you are not talking about credit. However, the bureaus track your addresses. They should have a list of every address you lived at if you had ever paid a bill to an office which reports to credit (and most do). So this should form a very good list of your former addresses! In fact you'd be a little surprised how specific and accurate they are with former residences (I know I was when I took a look at mine the first time.)

I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how experts get credit for our time. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars (or failing to submit the rating) does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.

Expert:  Aaron replied 4 months ago.
Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question because you never responded or replied positively. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!