Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

Where do I go to get a past employment story, I need a

Customer Question

Where do I go to get a past employment history
JA: If I wasn't so happy working for JustAnswer I'd talk to one of our job experts. They either help find great new jobs for people or help them sort out problems with their current one. Please tell me everything you can so the Employment Specialist can help you best.
Customer: I need a accurate employment history. I need to make a new resume
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Employment Specialist should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Specialist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Job
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswers.

A very common request on our site as customers often ask where they can locate an accurate employment history to create a new resume.

As for recommendations:

1. Start with contacting Social Security as for a fee, they can research and send you a complete history. Use the form listed here in this link to order:

https://www.ssa.gov/forms/ssa-7050.pdf

2. Look over past W-2 forms in previous tax returns as they will show your past history of work.

3. If you can remember previous employers, contact them directly and ask when your start date was and when you ended your employment.

I hope that the information provided will help in getting your resume completed. If you can take a moment to rate my help so that I can receive credit for assisting you today.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

I hope that the information provided is found helpful in retrieving your past employment history. If you could please take a moment to rate my help so that I can receive credit for assisting you today.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Take care,Michael