TexasAtty
TexasAtty,
11068102

Hr specialist

Customer Question

hr specialist
Category: Job
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I have been an attorney for 3 decades and I handle employment law issues. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. What do you need to know?

Doug

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need help with rewording my resume, for a job I am applying. I have the experience but I need to make sure the key words are in my resume.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can you help me with my resume?
Expert:  LawTalk replied 5 months ago.

I am unable to further assist you in this matter, and I am going to opt out of your question and open this up for other professionals.

Your question is being placed back in the question list for other professionals to see, and to respond to. You do not have to stay online for the question to be active. Should another professional pick it up, you should be alerted by email unless you actively disable this feature.

There is no need for you to reply at this time as this may "lock" your question back to me, thus inadvertently delaying other professionals' access to it.

I apologize for any inconvenience and wish you well in your future.

Doug

Expert:  TexasAtty replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I'm not positive this is a Legal question but if you can tell me specifically what you need help with rewording then I'll see if I can help.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do you have skype?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Or an email address and I can send you it the information as it is private. thanks :)

No, I don't do Skype. You can attach it as a PDF file to this Q and A. When we finish and you issue your Positive Rating I will ask them to close and hide this one so no one can see it.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I would rather email.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I need help with re-wording these and adding it into my resume....1. Identify and collect on-site and off-site data to inventory natural resources and their present condition. * Response Provided
I have performed this task as a regular part of the job, independently and usually without review by supervisor or senior employee.
2. From the descriptions below, choose the response that best describes your experience collecting data to inventory natural resources and their condition. * Response Provided
I have worked with others to collect and process data to inventory natural resources and their condition.
3. From the descriptions below, choose the response that best describes your highest level of experience carrying out onsite investigations to determine natural resource concerns or sources of problems (e.g., erosion, animal waste, flood control). * Response Provided
I have applied basic knowledge of National/Regional/State-level policies and procedures to help identify resource concerns/problems.
4. From the descriptions below, choose the response that best describes your experience analyzing and interpreting data or resource information. * Response Provided
None of the above.
5. Interpret and analyze resource information and utilize quality criteria. * Response Provided
6. From the descriptions below, choose the response that best describes your experience following up with clients about their conservation practices. * Response Provided
None of the above.
7. From the descriptions below, choose the response that best describes your experience checking work to ensure it is accurate, thorough, and meets applicable policies, standards/specifications, or other guidelines. * Response Provided
I have performed regular and ongoing work where I had sole responsibility for ensuring accuracy or completeness and where errors could not be tolerated.
8. Review established standards to ensure that uniform application of protocols and procedures for collection of natural resources data are coherent, consistent, and accurate. * Response Provided
I am considered an expert in performing this task. I have supervised performance of this task or am normally the person who is consulted by other workers to assist them in doing this task because of my expertise.
9. Applied background in all phases of soil science to technically transfer research activities into applied soil science information * Response Provided
I routinely lead others performing this task and/or have served as a project leader performing these and related duties.
10. Collaborate with personnel to improve the involvement and effectiveness of soils data and information in soil related programs. * Response Provided
11. Prepare materials related to the importance of soils in the environment for public distribution. * Response Provided
I routinely lead and independently complete this task as a regular part of my duties.

We're not allowed to give out our personal emails, unfortunately. Attaching it is the only way that I know of for me to see it. I have seen people use links to online services that allow me to look at what they've posted online but I have no idea how that works. You can also post an "Additional Services" request and another expert may pick up who does either emails or Skype

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Did you get my response?

I'm going to have to opt out of this one. Let me see if there is another section that applies better and if there is I will send it there.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
why are you opting out?

It's really not a legal question. I was thinking we had a section that covered this but we really don't.

I've done resumes myself, of course, and I've seen hundreds of them in my various jobs and supervisory positions.

Let me do this. I will send it to a moderator and see if they have anyone with HR experience other than my type, which mainly deals with being a boss or suing employers. If they don't then I'll come back and see what we can do. I don't want to leave you hanging btu I want to make sure you get the best answers.

Sound fair?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
sounds fair :)

I'll send it to them and then we'll wait to hear and if they don't help I'll get back with you. The question may lock up for a few minutes while I send it so don't worry, that's normal and it will unlock eventually.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
what happen?