Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional

Wealth development certificate program : Is wealth

Customer Question

Wealth development certificate program
JA: The Employment Specialist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Employment Specialist can help you best.
Customer: Is wealth development certificate program a good business to invest in
JA: Is there anything else the Employment Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: It is like a dream and that is the reason I need to know how promising this is
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Specialist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Job
Expert:  Michael replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answers.

There is much on the internet on this particular program and what it can offer you in terms of success working from home and making lots of money. From everything I have been able to research on this topic, I would stay clear as there seems to be more fraud in this area than positive outcomes.

Often you have to pay upfront a certain amount which is never a good idea and something I would stay clear of. They will ask you to help advertise and sell programs while the company makes the majority of the money while leaving you with little. This is something I would not want to happen to you or anybody on our site.

If you have interest in making money from home and from legitimate companies, look at this list provided by the consumer advocate Clark Howard who can be found on CNN: