Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

How i can find information about my recent employer JA: The

Customer Question

How i can find information about my recent employer
JA: The Employment Specialist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Employment Specialist can help you best.
Customer: Im making a resume i cant remember my recent employer name and company name i can only remember the exact dates.
JA: Is there anything else the Employment Specialist should be aware of?
Customer: Not at all.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Specialist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Job
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to our site.Common problem on our site as many are putting together their resumes and requesting to know about previous employers. While there is no expert on our site who would have your own private information, some suggestions I can offer.1. Locate prior tax returns and find your W-2 for the exact dates you are trying to find. The W-2 will have your employer name as well as address.2. Another option is to contact Social Security as for a fee can mail to you all of your recent employment history. Follow the instructions in the link provided:https://www.ssa.gov/forms/ssa-7050.pdf