Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional

Can you check my job history ?JA: The Employment Specialist

Customer Question

can you check my job history for me?
JA: The Employment Specialist will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Employment Specialist can help you best.
Customer: I am just looking for a detailed report of the past jobs that I have held
JA: Anything else I can tell the Employment Specialist before I connect you two?
Customer: That will be all
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Employment Specialist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Job
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswers.As for your question on your previous job history, afraid out service cannot perform this service as we do not have the information nor the databases in order to locate this information. What I can do is offer recommendations to retrieve your job history.1. Start with contacting Social Security as for a fee can retrieve and send you your previous job history. Review previous tax returns and W-2 forms as this will show previous jobs you have held.
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.
I hope that the information I provided can be of help in retrieving your job history. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to assist other customers such as yourself.Take care,Michael