Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Executive
Experience:  Expert on all facets of Employees as human resources.
23511658

Thanks, Pearl. I just talked to one of my evaluators, and he

Customer Question

Thanks, Pearl.
JA: What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I just talked to one of my evaluators, and he said that he filled out the form and the submission was successful. However, on my end, it does not show that. His name is***** @***@******.***.
JA: The Employment Specialist will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Employment Specialist should know?
Customer: There may be others. I just found this out.
JA: Our top Employment Specialist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Employment Specialist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Employment Specialist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Job
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

It is possible that it was submitted and just hasn't gone through yet. This can happen, especially on weekends. It can take some time to be processed through the system. I would suggest waiting until Monday morning and checking on it again then. Let me know how you make out.