Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

I need someone to improve and improvise my resume and

Customer Question

I need someone to improve and improvise my resume and make it sound strong and desirable. I also need a Cover letter. Resume below:  I cannot add my resume, i would need to email you it

Category: Job
Expert:  Erin Coleman replied 9 months ago.

Hi Ken! I would be happy to assist you with your request. First, can I ask - have you followed these steps to attach your resume? http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

If you have, and it did not work, you may email it to me at***@******.***

Just to give you more information about my background - my degree is in Management/HR and I first worked in general HR/benefits for about 3 years then moved into recruiting now for 12+ years. I have recruited for almost any and all roles, ranging from retail to CFOs. So my point of view, when it comes to resume development is one of a recruiter and what will get you noticed by whomever is receiving it.

Hello - do you still need help?