educatortech
educatortech, Executive
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Human resources

Customer Question

human resources
Category: Job
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I need help editing my resume for a job I applying for with the federal government to make sure all the key words are in place to get referred for the position in the best qualified category.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 9 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If not, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've provided. You can always reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll be happy to continue helping.

If you can attach what you have so far here, I can take a look for you.

Just use the paperclip icon and then browse to the file that contains your resume.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Michael are you still online?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Do you think we can chat over skype, as my resume contains personal information that I would like to not share on here.
Thank you :)
Expert:  educatortech replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help with the resume if still needed. I am sending along an additional services offer to allow us to communicate outside of JA through email to protect your information if interested in this service.

Thanks