Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Executive
Experience:  Expert on all facets of Employees as human resources.
23511658

I noticed you created a 30-60-90 day plan sales manager

Customer Question

Hi, I noticed you created a 30-60-90 day plan for a sales manager about 3 years ago. I was wondering how much it would cost to reformat it for me. I need it in the next 10 hours
Category: Job
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Similar to the one I saw just needs to take into accounts the following responsibilities/expectations:
Manages district sales effort in accordance with corporate guidelines to increase client base through the implementation of specifically approved sales and marketing programs.
•Manages the achievement of corporate objectives by individual product line within area of district responsibility and within budgeted financial guidelines.
•Recruits, selects and directs sales staff in meeting or exceeding corporate goals. Monitors attainment versus forecast and takes corrective action when necessary.
•Identifies potential management candidates and brings to the attention of the Sales Area Manager.
•Manages line by line items of corporate assigned budgets.
•Projects a positive image in representing the corporation to clients and the community.
•Works with branch managers to develop mutual objectives and problem-solving issues using partnership principles.
•Ensures accuracy of weekly activity reports and audits commission and expense reports.
•Initiates, participates in, and supervises on-going training of assigned sales representatives in technical knowledge, competitive knowledge, and sales skills knowledge.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. I am an Expert in the Job category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Do you happen to have an example of the one that you saw? That could act as a starting point. Yes, I could definitely do the reformatting for you if you attach a copy.