Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

I am trying to find informations on my past employment

Customer Question

Hi... I am trying to find informations on my past employment history.... I can't remember what year and all...
Category: Job
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Do you at least remember the names of the employers you worked for? If so, have you called them and asked for the dates you worked there?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No.... you gave me an idea where I have to go out to the employer's office to retrieve the dates... I only need 5 or 6 most recent employers from 2000 to 2015.... what Im trying to do is to find them in a quick way.... everything costs money.... Now I want to cancel the payment since I'm on a free trial until the 15th of December.... Thank you.... can you cancel?
Well thank you very much. I guess we are done. I will notify Customer Service to cancel.