Joan
Joan, Job Advocate
Experience:  Advising on Jobs as a Mentor
5071285

I am applying job and on the application form it asks

Customer Question

I am applying for a job and on the application form it asks for your current supervisor and if you don't want to give the supervisor there is a box underneath to explain in detail why you don't want to give their name.
I don't want to give the name of my supervisor as they are not trustworthy and I feel if they knew I was applying for another job I wouldn't be allowed time off work to go to an interview.
Any advice on what I should do?
Category: Job
Expert:  Joan replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a General and job specialist. In the box, You can put Personal Conflict with Supervisorr and that should resolve the problem. When you go in for the interview, if they ask you about it, be honest and just explain, that if he knew you wanted to apply for another job, you could not get the time off. Honesty is the best policy in this matter. If I have addressed your concerns, Please take a moment to Rate my service 5 Stars or Positive.

Joan