Hello, let me first comment on the traditional and plain resume. Here are some of the changes I would make to make this easier to read and catch the attention of more employers:
1. Get rid of Confidential Resume at the top
2. Under General Management, I think you want to say "Accomplished" in order to have the correct tenses.
3. Under your Professional Experience, I think it may be better to bullet point your career highlights for each job separately under each job instead of having selected highlights down below.
4. Check your job dates because some jobs overlap so unless you did two jobs at the same time, this may need to be edited.
5. If you do choose to keep the highlights in a separate area, you have Management Performer listed twice in the beginning of this section and I would suggest only listing it once. Also, you want to bullet point in this section as most employers will not be reading full sentences but rather glancing at your resume. You may want to also accentuate numbers in this section so that they jump out at employers.
6. You don't need to put that references are available upon request, that is a given and just takes up room here.
7. I don't see a blue background on my end and I would usually tell people not to use colors but since you're in the marketing/sales field, I would say that could possibly help. However, if you are applying to a very prominent company, I may still steer clear of colors or anything that takes the focus off what is actually on your resume.