Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

I can remember my work story how can I get it

Customer Question

I can remember my work history how can I get it
Category: Job
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Having your employment history is very important so that getting a resume put together for a possible job is key to be hired.

As for getting your past employment history, while nobody on this site will have that personal information that there are ways in order to locate it:

1. Locate prior W-2 statements in tax returns as this will have your work going back years.

2. Social Security for a fee will be able to send you your previous employment history. Follow the easy instructions below:

http://www.ssa.gov/forms/ssa-7050.pdf

3. Other suggestions as offered by the informative business section from the Houston Chronicle:

The best way to get the exact date of your employment is to call the human resources department of your previous employer, if the company is still in business. If not, call the Internal Revenue Service or the Social Security Administration; they keep records of your work history. Look for old tax returns or call your accountant if you used one to file your returns. You could also try applying for a credit check, as those companies sometimes provide a record of your history of employment with their reports.

http://work.chron.com/not-remember-dates-previous-job-9995.html