Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Executive
Experience:  Expert on all facets of Employees as human resources.
23511658

I'm a candidate position as HR People Manager and in

Customer Question

I'm a candidate for a position as HR People Manager and in the final stages of the interview. After my third interview, the manager emailed me asking me to give some examples of some reports I have created to present to management as well as some presentations.
I really want to impress him and answer correctly. I have this weekend to put something together. Can any one help me with this? I can provide the email sent to me with the question.
Category: Job
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Obviously it would be best for the presentation of the data if you were the one who wrote it because it will make the most sense to you. When I have been on the interviewing side of these sessions, it was usually very easy to pick up on the people that had not done their own presentation or their own reports because when you do your own presentation reports, you've obsessed over it so much that you know the ins and outs of that you know any question I could possibly ask about it you know all that. And that's not the case if someone else actually does it for you. So just keep that in mind with whatever you choose to ask of me. But I'd love to take a look at it up front if you'd like and then we can go from there. You could just attach it here or you can upload it anywhere I can access it really and then is give me the link.