Michael
Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional
70951075

I have done course in SEO and Business intelligence. I want

Customer Question

I have done course in SEO and Business intelligence. I want to continue career in either of these. Which would be a better choice considering ease of getting job for a non IT person?I am an MBA Marketing and Systems post-graduate with about 6 years experience. I have been switching jobs due to inability to do high pressure target based sales jobs.I want to know where should I go ahead out of Business intelligence or Digital marketing.I am a non IT person.
Category: Job
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Business Intelligence offers a good career path and can be done away from a IT background Something under the heading "Management Analyst" offer career growth as reported here by the Bureau of Labor Statistics: http://www.bls.gov/ooh/business-and-financial/management-analysts.htm. As for SEO, more to do with IT so somewhat of a background might be needed. Business intelligence needs more of the MBA background you already have as companies will be looking for that. Same would be with digital marketing as some IT would be required.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the reply but I am not good into strategy planning or programming. So if i go for Business intelligence, would these things hamper me.I am not comfortable in face-to-face sales too.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Business intelligence looks at research on how the company is running as well as competitors. Your MBA background would be a good fit in this career field. Face-to-face sales would not be something to deal with.