Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional

Looking for a job that I can do from home. Have three year

Looking for a job that I can do from home. Have three year old twins entering pre-k in Sept. and would like to get a part-time job with the flexibility of the school calendar so thought working from home would be best option. Please advise suggestions on where to look for a job in the Long Island, New York area.
Working as a parent to twins is a job in itself! Wonderful that you have them in your life but understand that you wish to have the flexibility to work from home while they are attending pre-kindergarden.

I have often have had this question sent to me on our site so I have gone ahead and located information on job opportunities that have been researched as fine to contact as many job sites to work from home are not what they say they are.

1. Clark Howard is a well known consumer advocate who has on his website information on jobs that can be done from home:

2. Kiplinger has gone ahead and checked all of these opportunities with the Better Business Bureau:

Before signing up for any job such as working from home, go ahead and review these key points put together by the New York Better Business Bureau:
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wonderful, thank you so much for the guidance.