Michael, Employment Services
Experience:  Employment Services Professional

Customer Question

Hi I had a job interview for a company called Air Stream Quality or they may go by ASI. Can you help me find out if this is a legitimate business. My application got accepted yesterday.It sounds too good to be true. 20 dollars an hour,medical benefits and a chance for advancement. They said they been in business for 18 years I don't know if this is legit or not. Can you get some research. its a very small office in Florence South Carolina.

Category: Job
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you,but I found out what needed to know.