KaterB1270
KaterB1270, Life Skills Instructor
Experience:  BS Family Consumer Sciences Ed. and Masters of Art in Teaching
63942956

why do you want to work for british airways?

why do you want to work for british airways? (I need a 4000 character answer, cabin crew)

Could you please explain your question a bit more? Is this a class assignment or a job application section? If so what background information do you have?

Once I hear back from you I will send you my 4000 character answer.

KateB

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi there,

This is from job application section. I am 22/f/Russia working as hotel receptionist. First time applying to cabin crew position. Please help me with this answer.
Thank You

If you could please tell me a few reasons you would like to work in cabin crew as well as any experience you have in the area I will write you an answer.

Thanks,

KateB

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What I wrote using translation software, but i need much better professional answer which will get me the job!:

I would like to work for BA, because I would like to be a part of one of the fastest growing airline in the world. I believe working for BA will immensely help me further develop my career and help me acquire various new skills and improve my existing skills. I am a highly motivated individual. I like to take care of people, make them a little happier, I like to be helpful and also communicate with people and I know that this is part of the job of cabin crew in BA. I really enjoy working in a multicultural environment. BA group for me means a passionate, versatile, exclusive and trendsetter company which represents my ideal dream company.
Thanks for the reply. I will write an answer by this afternoon.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Will you send the answer today?

Good Morning,

I have taken what you wrote and rearranged some things and added others. I know you had 4000 characters to use but you are better off to use less characters and write a compact answer which takes less time for the employer to read. I think in the answer below you show your desire to work for BA. If you have any experience working with a cabin crew you can add that to your answer.

I want to work for British Airways because I would like to
be a part of one of the fastest growing airlines in the world. I pride myself
on my excellent customer service skills and would like to show this by joining
the cabin crew. Working for British Airways will help me continue to develop my
career and help me acquire new skills and improve my existing skills. I am a
highly motivated individual and enjoy working in a multicultural environment. British
Airways for me means a passionate, versatile, high-class and trend setting
company which represents my ideal employer.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you,

KateB