Chari410
Chari410, Employment Services
Experience:  Human Resource Consultant with over 20 years experience in employment services

I need to write a 30 60 90 day plan as part of an interview

Customer Question

I need to write a 30 60 90 day plan as part of an interview for a senior call center manager position?
Category: Job
Expert:  hrguru206 replied 2 years ago.

hrguru206 :

Hello, I can assist you with this. I will just need to know if hired what you as a call center manager plan on accomplishing in the first 30, 60, and 90 days. I will then set up the formatting and suggest some additional ideas.

Expert:  Chari410 replied 2 years ago.
Here is a sample template you may utilize

SAMPLE TEMPLATE

30, 60, 90 DAY CALL CENTER PLAN

• - Opening Statement

Discuss the purpose of the plan and what is intended to be accomplished

OBJECTIVES

• Defining territory
  • Identify business processes
  • Familarizing yourself with current plans in place
  • chart the work/paper flow communications through the office
  • Ensuring knowledge of products and services
  • Secure knowledge of service and product line to a point of complete confidence in representing it and completely understanding all administrative functions and procedures including company protocol
  • Meet with call center team and explore the daily regiment of what is the most effective time management to properly ensure success of call center.
  • Research the market trends, recognize who is the competition and begin to determine strengths and weaknesses of both internal and external call center environment
  • After completing 3 weeks observation begin organizing and revising
  • plan for the upcoming month.

DAYS 1 - 30

DETAILS:

Send an introduction email to staff

*Plan and execute goals and objectives and conduct introductory meeting with identified

Customer account representative and customer call center staff.

*Learn names and something personal about each staff person to begin to build positive relationships and teams.

*Learn and understand challenges in meeting goals and objectives or issues facing call center customers and employees

Days 31- 60

DETAILS

*Meet with district manager to review and assess first 30 days in the call center.

*Concentrate on becoming actively involved with all accounts for product promotion/sales.

*Visit all call center reps to educate and develop rapport to ensure a good support

(relationships)

*Maintain high level of contact with other call center team representatives to form positive strategies as a team.

*Fine tune call center processes and continue with call center training sessions.

Day 61- 90

DETAILS

*Communicate as a team where the strengths and weaknesses are in call center systems or processes

*exceed projected goals.

*Meet with district manager as a team and develop a "game plan" for the next two quarters

setting higher goals than the previous year.

*Work with call center teams to perfect skills to work more efficiently.

*Continue to provide training and information to ensure support of customers in every way possible.

*Set monthly staff rapport meetings to assess goals and recognize successes

MARKET/ANALYSIS FOCUS (if applicable)

Determine internal and external needs based on analysis

• - Current Revenue Flow
  • - Training Expenditures
  • - Call Center Budget
  • - Staff capacity and needs

TRAINED STAFF IF NEEDED CONSIDER:

Self-study programs that they can do on their own . Customized training to meet needs of staff and industry/organization

Asynchronous training programs that can be completed independently and do not require everyone to be together in a group to complete

Ensure validation or verification of training completion with a certification plan or testing evaluation.

Are all staff trained and familiar with all communications methods such as email, fax, and the web, to communicate with the customer.

• - how to respond when an immediate response is not required.
  • - Written communication is very different than oral communication and has to be handled much more carefully. As an example, voice inflection, humor, and insinuations should be avoided in writing, whereas on the phone they might be readily accepted.

Determine Call Center Issues/Evaluate Call Center Effectiveness

Determine the best ways of evaluating call center effectiveness through

Simulation

Customer feedback

Call monitoring

For outbound, are they hitting their numbers?

Increase in productivity

How independent is staff? Once trained, how often do they come back to supervisor for help? If it happens continually, there would seem to be a learning or training problem.

Track Customer Satisfaction & Responses

Periodically review e-mail logs and responses issued by staff.

Monitor Calls

Are all the incoming inquiries being responded to? Is there a backlog

What is average response time

Are staff responding professionally, efficiently and effectively

Change Management

Change management communications to prepare all personnel for the upcoming change. Ensuring employee "buy-in" is a key factor

Needs analysis to determine which business processes are changing and how it will affect people's jobs

Documentation of those business processes to standardize and give everyone a common vision

Training on the new business processes.

Determine support of the change.

Staff Reinforcement

Helping employee to determine their personal goals and objectives in alignment with call center goals and objective , then help them to meet those goals through training and positive feedback.

Determine if there is a high turnover rate - Is turnover rate more than 60%?

Focus on employee satisfaction through communication, feedback, training, and praise to decrease overall turnover rate. If necessary implement self-paced training with modular programs that can be completed during downtime or slow periods. This will help keep employees on the job during high activity times while also recapturing the value of low productivity downtime. Employees can maximize their productivity while they are learning.

Chari410, Employment Services
Experience: Human Resource Consultant with over 20 years experience in employment services
Expert:  hrguru206 replied 2 years ago.
I just wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and see you needed any additional information. I want to ensure you are getting all of your questions answered to your satisfaction.