hrguru206
hrguru206, HR Professional
Experience:  BSBA from UCF, PHR Certified, Member of SHRM
62657179

NEED TO DO A 30 60 90 DAY PLANNER FOR RETAIL FASHIONS FOR INTERVIEW

NEED TO DO A 30 60 90 DAY PLANNER FOR RETAIL FASHIONS FOR INTERVIEW NEED TIPS
Category: Job
Expert:  hrguru206 replied 5 years ago.

hrguru206 :

Hello a 30, 60, 90 Day plan is written to specify what goals you would set for yourself and what you intend to complete if hired after 30 days, 60, days and 90 days. You stated for retail fashions, is this an industry that you have worked in the past? What is the specific job you are interviewing for? Have you thought about what items you would like to implement if given the position? I am happy to help you work through this and brainstorm some ideas.

Customer:

I have worked in the industry, i am been interviewed for department manager job in Topshop and i have to make a presentation of 30, 60, 90, day plan to my interviewer. Would like some ideas of what to put down.

hrguru206 :

Yes, we can work on it together I have never been a department manager in retail nor have I hired for this type of position. However if you provide what your goals and accomplishments will be at 30, 60, and 90 days I can help you format and add some suggestions.

Customer:

30 day action plan

hrguru206 :

The 30 day is going to be your quick priorities. If hired what do you see yourself accomplishing in the first 30 days of employment. For instance will you be meeting with all current employees, learning computer systems, familiarizing yourself with processes and products etc......

Customer:

30 day action plan Complete all company training material in a timely manner. Introduce myself to all teammates to begin becoming a itegral part of the team. Familiarize myself with computer systems and normal procedures. 60 day action plan Meet with store manager to revisit expectations realistic goal setting and evaluate my first months performance pinpointing any areas of opportunity. complete all company training material in a timely manner. Keep focus on becoming a part of the team a little better than before. Review first months budget. Continue learning computer systems and begin troubleshooting capabilities. 90 day action plan Meet with store manager to discuss first 60 day performance. Create a plan for growth. Pinpoint any underlying areas of oppourtunity. Complete all company training material in a timely manner. Basic knowledge of computer systems, procedures and basic troubleshooting should be developed by this point. Review figures for the first 60 days with store manager.

hrguru206 :

Excellent, let me review for a bit and I will provide some feedback and formating.

hrguru206 :

Here is the link to retrieve your document. I added and changed some information, take a look and make any necessary changes as you think of them. This should be a good start for you.

hrguru206 :

If you found my answer helpful please select the green ACCEPT button as this is the only way I am compensated for my time. I am happy to answer any additional questions you may have. Of course positive feedback is always appreciated.

hrguru206 :

Were you able to download the file?

Customer:

thanks for your help everything looks great.

Expert:  hrguru206 replied 5 years ago.
You are welcome feel free to ask for me anytime by putting for HRGURU206 in the question title. It was a pleasure to work with you. Take care and good luck on the job interview.