LawTalk, Lawyer
Experience:  I have practiced law for more than a quarter of a century.

Is this a scam CAREER TRENDS Last Updated

Is this a scam?

CAREER TRENDS

Last Updated: Sunday, June 12, 2011

Recession Buster

Working online provides great jobs in stale market

Work At Home Mom Makes $8,795/Month Part-Time

A Mom tells Consumer News how she is making $87/hour working part-time from home during a Recession...

Have You Ever Thought About Working Online?

XXXXX XXXXX never thought she would have a job working at home until one day she filled out a simple form online. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family while at home with her two children.

I read Kelly's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our local job report. In our phone interview she she told me her amazing story. "I actually make about $7,000-$10,000 a month using the internet. It is enough to comfortably replace my old jobs income, especially considering I only work about 10-15 hours a week from home.

Working online has been a financial windfall for Kelly, who struggled for months to find a decent job during the struggling economy. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in the "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The best part of working online is that I am always home with the kids, I save a lot of money."

I asked her about how she started her remarkable journey. "It was pretty easy, I filled out a short form and applied for a work at home kit. There is a small shipping and handling fee, its not really free but it was under $10. I got the Kit and within four weeks I was making over $5,000 a month. It's really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I post links that are given to me, I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. They are constantly recruiting people to post links, you should try it."

Online giant Google, worth over 100 billion dollars is the most used search engine and internet market place. Google is the #1 internet site in the world, over 50 percent of all internet traffic flows through them everyday. Using Google and the other search engines to make money online has been a eye-opener for Kelly. There are plenty of scams on the internet claiming you can make $50,000 a month, but that is exactly what they are scams. From my conversation with Kelly, "I am making a good salary from home, which is amazing, under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank god every day that I filled out that form."

Quickly, XXXXX XXXXX was able to use the simple Home Income System kit to make it out of the recession.

Kelly had never shared her story before, and with her permission, we are putting it public

Step 1
Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at Home Income System (Just Pay a $2.97 Fee for Instant Online Access)

Step 2
Follow the instructions at Home Income System and set up your account.

Step 3
You will receive your first check in about a week. Or you can start to have them wire directly into your checking account. (Your first checks may be around $500 to $1,500 a week. Then it goes up from there. It depends on how many links you posted online.)

Free Trial Promotion Ends Tomorrow: Monday, June 13, 2010

Associated Links:
- Home Income System
Category: Job
Expert:  LawTalk replied 3 years ago.
Good afternoon,

For more than 99% of the population, of course it is a scam. Virtually no-one makes any serious money with this come-on. It is no better a job than filling and addressing envelopes---all pretty much come-ons that lead you nowhere but still are just within the law in terms of being able to advertise. Avoid these sorts of ads.

Because I help people here, like you, for a living---this is not a hobby for me, and I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX abiding by the honor system as regards XXXXX XXXXX I wish you and your family the best in your respective futures.

Would you be so kind as to Accept my Answer so that I may be compensated for assisting you? Bonuses for greatly informative and helpful answers are very much appreciated. Thanks Again,

Doug

LawTalk, Lawyer
Experience: I have practiced law for more than a quarter of a century.