Seanna
Seanna, Hiring Manager
Experience:  Hiring manager, resume prep, interview skills & job search
8227740

why would you like to work for emirates group

why would you like to work for emirates group?
Category: Job
Expert:  Seanna replied 4 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using JustAnswer. There are a few correct ways to answer this question in order to convey that you are a professional, qualified applicant who would work well within the organization. I can provide you the proper phrasing, but will need to know a little more. What job are you applying for, where are you in the process (initial application?), and what are your actual reasons for wanting to work there.

Based on this information, I will draft the appropriate response for you.

I look forward to your reply,

Angela
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
hi i am applying for passenger service agent position. aviation is my career and want to develop new skills to achieve my career goals. i have experience for the role . i am struggling in application detail, and additional information.where they are asking why i want to work for them and to provide any relevant experience to support the application.

thanks
kind regard

ria
Expert:  Seanna replied 4 years ago.
Here is your custom-written answer. You should add perhaps two sentences at the end to explain your specific job experience that would be useful as a passenger service agent. I will proofread those sentences when you are done if you like.

"I am looking forward to the opportunity to work for the Emirates Group for several reasons. First, I know that the organization has an unparalleled reputation for quality. Second, with my experience in aviation, I know that I have all the necessary skills and qualifications to do extremely well for the Emirates Group in the specific role of passenger service agent. Third, I know that the Emirates Group is a strong, growing organization and that through my hard work and high performance standards I can hope to have a long, successful career here."

Please click accept and just let me know if you'd like me to look over the two sentences you add about experience.

Seanna, Hiring Manager
Experience: Hiring manager, resume prep, interview skills & job search