LawNinvest, Lawyer and Broker
Experience:  Attorney at law and California Real Estate Broker

What can I study to take the Office Support Exam for the state

Customer Question

What can I study to take the Office Support Exam for the state of Wisconsin?
Category: Job
Expert:  LawNinvest replied 7 years ago.
The following link provides what the exam will consist of, depending on the job category you are going to apply you need to focus on the job duties of that category as well as prepare according to the link below:

Please click accept, it is greatly appreciated. To request me for future questions, please begin your question with “Attention lawNinvest” Thank you.

Please Note: My answer is limited to your facts presented and additional information you post may not come in after my reply or answer has posted, if this has occurred please let me know and I will answer further. Due to site tech reasons, oftentimes I am initially only able to see the first part of your post, so this may result in more interactions between us. There might also be a delay in my reply or answers, as I may be helping other customers, doing research on your question, called away from my office or have logged off. Please be assured your question(s) will be answered promptly.

If I have been helpful, please click Accept for my time and research, this is the only way I get paid. If you need more help or clarification, please click reply. Positive Feedback is greatly appreciated and reciprocated. Feedback should relate to customer service and not about the law, which I have no control over. You can always request me through my profile here or beginning your question with “Attention lawNinvest” Thank you.

Legal Disclaimer. The information given by me is not legal advice. You should not and may not rely on anything on this website as legal advice. I am not establishing an attorney-client relationship with you. I am providing only research, resources and information only for you to be informed and educated about your particular needs and my answer is limited to the facts presented. You are only paying me for such information given. I do not provide general or specific legal advice. . No part of this disclaimer can be copied or reproduced without the express consent of the owner[lawNinvest]. Thank you.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Unfortunatly I have already found the website you refered me to and already know the test is multiple choice. What I need to know is what information is being covered.

Thank you,

I will opt out then, because they website says they are not going to disclose the information of the test.