Reply to The Ombudsman's Post: Michael A. Littlefield
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706
(NNN) [email protected]
Accomplished professional with a proven ability to develop and implement entrepreneurial, sales and customer service strategies that support business and financial objectives. Seeking to capitalize on years of experience toward a career change in Inside Sales/Customer Service.
Tradewinds Island Resort, St. Pete Beach, FL June 6, 2007 to Sept. 21, 2007
Professional Server, Palm Court Bistro and Bermudas Restaurant
Don CeSar Beach Resort, St. Pete Beach, FL Nov. 4, 2003 to May 16, 2007
Professional Server, Sea Porch Café Restaurant
• Provided exceptional guest service for breakfast, lunch and dinner meal periods.
• Proactive ability to anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
• Adept at multitasking, performing under pressure, and resolving guest issues.
• Dedicated to achieving total guest satisfaction.
Littlefield Enterprises, Ltd., Indianapolis, IN Feb. 1991 to Nov. 1997
Owner and President, Jimmy’s Bar and Restaurant
• Purchased and redesigned existing establishment in downtown Indianapolis.
• Built restaurant and live entertainment venue conceptualizing and realizing a strategic plan.
• Directed day to day operations including all financial aspects, marketing, advertising, purchasing, inventory control, hiring, and training.
• Generated sales that resulted in average yearly growth of 27% for six consecutive years.
• Successfully sold the business in 1997.
DePuy-Mayer and Associates Distributorship, Inc. Apr. 1983 to Nov. 1990
Orthopedic Medical Sales Representative
• Member of a specialized team of sales representatives dedicated to helping orthopedic surgeons improve the quality of lives through product/service sales of hip and knee implants.
• Conducted pre-surgical consultations with surgeons on a case by case basis, determining the most appropriate product usage to optimize patient results.
• Grew account base by 123% over seven years in a very competitive industry in an ever declining market.
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Bachelor of Arts: Communications, December, 1982
Undergraduate Minor: Business Management
• Currently hold and maintain valid Florida Real Estate License