Natasha Wallis
Natasha Wallis, Executive
Experience:  52 y/o UK businesswoman with senior manangment experience and small business builder
2056522

what is a person who does nails called

Customer Question

like a person who does your nail at a nailstore , what is their offical name? manicurist?? or something like that?
Category: Job
Expert:  Natasha Wallis replied 10 years ago.
Manicurist is someone who works on your own nails but increasingly the term Nail Techician is used to include the specialist art of nail extensions.

A person who beautifies your feet is a pedicurist. And one who clips your toenails a chiropodist or a podiatrist.

Is that enough information? I have my nails done by a nail technician who works from home and it is fabulous. The secrets of being a good beautician of any type is to perfect the art of talking about almost anything and nothing with apparent interest. That means your clients like you and return, thus guaranteeing you a good repeat income.

xxx
Natasha, York, UK