Ed Johnson
Ed Johnson, Human Resources Consultant
Experience:  GPHR Cert from SHRM; Military provided 20 yrs exp managing & directing all HR areas + 7 yrs corp

how do i go about transfer my CNA license for california out to AZ

Customer Question

i will be moving to AZ in about 2 months and i need to know how do i go about transfering my CNA license
Category: Job
Expert:  Ed Johnson replied 10 years ago.

As long as you attended a board approved school of at least 120 hours, you may apply for a CNA license from the Arizona State Baord of Nursing.

You can make application on line or contact them to discuss your transfer in person.

You may have to challenge the state licensing exam. A determination is made with your application.

Only original documentation is accepted. Make sure when you send any documents, to retain notarized copies for your records, incase the orginals get lost.

The website for the State Board of Nursing is: