dr abid
dr abid, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Iam a medical specilaist and now doing training in Cardiology and have more then ten years experience in respective field.
16766337

My symptoms from last week till now are: heart rumbling,

Customer Question

Hello, my symptoms from last week till now are: heart rumbling, dizziness, tight chest and diafragme, my body is moving when my heart is pulsating,shortness of breath.. Hope you can help..I am 27 female, Thank you
Geanina
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  dr abid replied 6 months ago.

Hi. I amCustomerWelcome to Just Answer and thank you for the question.
I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply.

Expert:  dr abid replied 6 months ago.

Please tell me , Do you have anxiety ?

What about your sleep and appetite ?

Regards .

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
From the time that I started with this simtoms, I start having anxiety and scare to fall asleep as my breathing stops and my body moves like is an mild earthquake
Expert:  dr abid replied 6 months ago.

Thanks for info ...

As you mentioned you have racing heart , anxiety , shaky body and sleep issue along with shortness of breath .

You are young and at this age often Hyperthyroidism ( Raised thyroid hormone levels ) presents with such symptoms .

I will suggest you to have Thyroid function test please for early diagnosis and appropriate treatment .

This is not serious issue and this can be treated easily onsed diagnosis .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Ideally after date of expiry no medication should be used , because mentioned expiry date is the maximum life of any pill or capsule .

So it would be ideal to get new one , expired capsule shouldn't be used .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please let me know if you have any further questions. And please take the time to leave me a positive rating if you are satisfied with the answer. You can always ask me for a follow-up question post rating the answer. You can also ask for me in the future by going on the linkhttp://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-abid

Expert:  dr abid replied 6 months ago.

Have you got my response ...

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My blood pressure is a constant 100/ 60 with 100 heart beats, it is not anxiety as I am getting anxious because of the symptoms that I am getting. The anxiety can't come just like that, is because of something.. I have symptoms for some particular heart condition as well..
Expert:  dr abid replied 6 months ago.

Thyroid hormones mainly targets heart , with racing heart , shortness of breath , lack of sleep and other issues .

So I think you must get Thyroid function test .

If it comes to be normal , than primary heart test should be done .

Good luck .

Please click on good rating .

Thanks .

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have had my thyroid check and is normal I had a scan as well and looks normal.. I have had excluded everything that can cause my symptoms through other medical checks.. That is why I think is a cardio pb and contact you
Expert:  dr abid replied 6 months ago.

Ok if you have had all test done to rule out medical reason of your issue , than it would be ideal for you to have ECHOCARDIOGRAM as a next test to look heart valves , heart muscles , and to rule out any hole in heart .

I will suggest you to get appointment for Echocardiography please .

Regards .

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  dr abid replied 6 months ago.

You are welcome .

Thanks .