Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

I just got an ekg that on the top right says slight inferior

Customer Question

I just got an ekg that on the top right says slight inferior repolarization disturbance and minor mid precordial repolarization disturbance what does that mean?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No medications
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I dont think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 1 month ago.

Hello this is Dr. Stan and I will assist you with your question today. I am board certified and I have 40 years of patient experience. I am happy to help you. I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty with your electrocardiogram result. The "disturbance" refers to a slightly short interval from the P wave to the QRS complex. What this may mean is that you may have some excitation of the electrical stimulation in your heart. By itself, this is meaningless unless you have symptoms such as irregular heart beats, Shortness of breath, especially when exercising. These findings should be discussed with a Cardiologist to see if there is a possible correlation between the findings and your heart condition.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have. Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance. I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. If you find the information I provided helpful, please rate me with 5-Stars. Thank you