Dr .Saeed ahmed
Dr .Saeed ahmed, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS/FCPS/MRCP U.K(R), Senior Registrar Cardiology
16248889

I have this nagging back pain got a few years now started

Customer Question

I have this nagging back pain got a few years now started out small now it feels as if it grew , it's in my upper right back like middle trapezius area , I went to doctor when it first presented itself and he said muscle knot , now it feels as if it grew in size is this possible ? Feels like it very deep inside my body like internal not muscular or musculoskeletal when I take a deep breath in or mine in certain Ways , the annoying pain becomes more pronounced I am a long time smoker 20 years probably 30 pack years
I also have these strange headaches temples and forehead but they seem to only come after a night I smoke marijuana right after and the fag after also eventually headache goes away muscle knot or some thing potentially Dreadful ? When it first presented itself I also had my doctor for piece of mind give me send me for chest ct scan all which came back good , as in no tumors or masses found
If it is just a muscle knot trigger point how can I release it and what will it feel like when it releases like how will I know
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 1 month ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

any other medical issues?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Headache breathlessness but that's it and the pains in my back but other then that i feel pretty good
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My question is this muscle knots are due to stress then removing the muscle knots would mean needed to remove the stress right or wrong life stressors things I can't even pin point in sure made me all tight in the back possible ? I had acupuncture and cupping done yesterday but I feel just as tight as before then like I had a little while of not feeling right but eventually it went away and right back to tight and todo cultus amount of muscle knots in my back again I have tons u can feel them when therapist was working my back
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 1 month ago.

Have you tried any kind of exercises for these muscle issues?