Dr. Rick, MD
Dr. Rick, MD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  20+ years as a doctor. Internal Medicine Internship in NYC

How can I show causality between spousal abuse & subsequent

Customer Question

How can I show causality between spousal abuse & subsequent death 3.5 months later? Do you review medical records? My cousin, Spouse B, has listed on his death certificate pericardial effusion as one of the causes of death.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Cardiology
Expert:  Dr. Rick, MD replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

The best way to do this is to hire an attorney who is experienced is these sorts of cases.

She will review the facts and hire expert consultants who will help to build your case.

Does this make sense to you?

I am happy to be able to help you today. If you would be so kind, please help me get credit for my efforts in answering your questions and press the excellent feedback button for this encounter. And, don’t forget, I work for tips. I would also be happy to continue to answer any more questions you have until we have resolved your concern.

Dr. Rick MD FACS